As a young active citizen, we LEAD, motivate others toward positive impact as well as resolve conflicts and respect differences. Let's CONNECT through communication!
!! Here comes the opportunity !!
|JCI Lion Rock and JCI Queensway are honored to co-organize the JCI World Public Speaking Championship (Hong Kong Selection) 2021. You are cordially invited to participate in this contest. It would be an awesome chance to sharpen your public speaking and debate skills!
~JC Class Championships will get FREE Registration to Asia-and-the-Pacific Conference in 2021~
1. Public Speaking and Debate Workshop
Workshop Application Deadline: 21 March 2021
||24 March 2021 (Wednesday)
||8 - 10 pm
||Online Facebook Private Group ** Public Speaking and Debate 2021 page
||HKD $80 Per Head (Online Audience)
||Mr. Talis Wong
- Distinguished Toastmaster
- Certified Global NLP Trainer
- Experienced Corporate Trainer and Communications Coach
- Founder & Principal Consultant of International Presentation Coaching Centre.
- Chartered Engineer
||Mr. Nathan Wong
- 2014 JCI Harbour President Senator
- JCI Asia-Pacific World Debating Championship Captain and Champion
- Inter-University Public Speaking Championship Champion
- Inter-University Basic Law Debating Competition Best Debater
- HKU Inter-Faculty Debating Champion Captain, Best Debater and Champion
~ and more JCIHK special guests for sharing skills and experience~
- JC members who attended the workshop will fulfil JCIHK Power Learning Path 2021 level 1 requirement
- Public Speaking Contest participants would enjoy workshop fee redemption
(i.e. HKD $80 will be refunded after successful application)
- Contest rules will be included in the workshop, and speakers will share skills and experience for the contests.
2. Preliminary Contest (Public Speaking ONLY)
Date: 17 April 2021 (Saturday)
3. Final Contest (Public Speaking AND Debate)
Date: 2 May 2021 (Sunday)
Contests Application Details
- JC members who participate in the contest will fulfil JCIHK Power Learning Path 2021 level 2 requirement
- Register for the Contest and get Bonus Efficiency Index (EI) for your chapter!!
- 7 EI points if 2 or more contestants join JC class
- 2 EI points if 1 contestant join JC class
Google Form: https://forms.gle/d2c5to3njgod4Dgx9
Workshop Payment Method:
1️⃣ Bank in / Transfer to QJC A/C
||JCI Full Member
||General Public aged 18-40
|Open Class Public Speaking
Cantonese / English / Mandarin
|Open Class Debate
||HKD 780 per team
- Only winners from JC class could represent Hong Kong in the World Public Speaking and Debate Contests in ASPAC.
- Contestants are strongly recommended to join the workshop to get familiarized with the contest rules.
- Each debate team must consist of at least 3 persons. An additional person as backup is allowed but optional.
"Junior Chamber International Queensway (HK) Ltd"
Please capture the payment record to project treasurer Annettee Chan (9248 8673)
~Contest Application details will be released to LOM Leadership Development Area representative soon!!!~