Hong Kong is a diverse city, we have different races, nationalities and cultures. Unfortunately, ethnic minorities are still facing unfair treatment or discrimination.
In order to raise public awareness of ethnic minorities in the society and support JCI Global Goal “Peace is Possible”, Junior Chamber International Hong Kong has organized “2017 JCI Hong Kong Run for Peace” Charity Run on 29 April at Taipo Waterfront Park. Through this event, we have increased the understanding towards cultural diversity through collaboration and promoted a mutual respect among the public in order to create a harmonious society.
We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to 500 participants for joining this meaningful charity event with us as a role model in building a vibrant and multicultural community.
* All income after deduction of the event’s expenditure will be donated to our beneficiary organization Christian Action. The money will be spent on services for ethnic minorities.
From left to Right:
• JCI City Lady President Nancy Yau
• JCI Dragon President Daryl Lin
• Yau Tsim Mong Federation of Association Vice Chairman Mabel Chan
• JCI Peace is Possible Commission Member Ana
• JCI Peace is Possible Commission Member Dainial Lim
• Event Ambassador and 2015 TOYP awardee
Mr Leung Kwok Shing
• Guest of Honor -
Equal Opportunities Commission Chairperson
Prof. Alfred CHAN Cheung-ming
• Christian Action Executive Director
Mrs CHEUNG-ANG Siew Mei JP
• JCI Executive Vice President for Asia and the Pacific Mr Marc Brian Lim
• JCI Taiwan National President Mr Hou Tsung-Yen
• JCI Seoul Korea National President Mr Kim Ho-tae
• Event Ambassador Ms Vivian Chan
• Executive Director & Ex-officio Member