As a preventive measure, JCI Hong Kong have to impose a new policy for visitors to the chamber office, with immediate effect, as follow:
1. Wear a mask the whole time
2. Sanitize your hands when enter the office
3. Measurement of body temperature
4. Declare if you have left HK in the last 14 days (if yes, where have you been)
5. Show ID for verification (Non-JCI member)
Please note that hand cleansing gel is available at the reception, and our helper sweeping the floor and tables in the office with disinfectant solvent every day.
Besides, please follow the Prevention of Pneumonia and Respiratory Tract Infection advice, which is also posted in the chamber office. For the latest situation of novel coronavirus infection in Hong Kong, you may visit the designated website: https://chp-dashboard.geodata.
Please feel free to ask, should you have any queries. We appreciate your cooperation on all the necessary measurement imposed for the safety of all our members, staff and visitors.
N.B. When you are having a fever or unwell, it is recommended to leave the chamber office and seek medical advice immediately. Thanks!